Memory Care Community in Phoenix, AZ
The Retreat at Alameda is carefully designed to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of each resident.
Inside our state-of-the-art community, you’ll find lots of life and laughter; Our enthusiastic team helps residents structure their time so that every day is full of engaging activities and meaningful social connection with others. Our Memory Care provides families the best of both worlds – quality care and essential privacy combined with additional security for a loved one with a memory decline. Your loved one’s abilities, interests, and preferences will be encouraged and maximized. Compassionate and specially-trained team engages residents with the extra care and patience they may need. The community, the dining experience, and social connection continue to be the foundation of the program. Come join us and see how our memory care services are different.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Memory Care Amenities
- Spacious private studios
- Quality of care that meets the resident’s physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
- Around-the-clock personal care services offered by professional and compassionate caregivers.
- Personalized care plans created by our resident care team in collaboration with your family and your loved one’s physician.
- Specially trained medication technicians utilizing electronic medication administration record system to ensure your loved one is getting the right medications at the right time.
- Access to outside services, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapists, or hospice and palliative care services.
- Safety and security systems
- Family-style, nutritious meals served three times daily and favorite snacks throughout the day.
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Dementia-specific activities; Exercise programs including Tai Chi, Yoga, musical stretching, walking, and balance activities.
- Programs that encourage intergenerational relationships and community involvement.
- Spiritual opportunities for people of all religions.
- Creative arts and music activities that include rhythm, singing, and listening.
The Retreat’s Assisted Living
In our assisted living community, each person will enjoy the benefits of indepedence, social engagement, while having 24-hour trained care staff and full time licensed nurses.
Memory Care at The Retreat
We are proud to feature a separate and secured Memory Care community for our residents that need extra care due to Alzheimer’s related dementia.
Schedule an Appointment
We’d love to show you how The Retreat at Alameda can be a wonderful place for your loved one. Let’s schedule your tour today.