Assisted Living Community in Phoenix, AZ
There’s no place like Home. There’s no place like The Retreat at Alameda.
Our community is a vibrant, engaging place where seniors go to not only age gracefully, but to live well. Our care helps keep them connected to the life they desire and the family they love. We provide an ideal balance of independence and care in apartment-style accommodations. The Retreat at Alameda in North Phoenix is assisted living at it’s finest.
The Retreat at Alameda offers a custom level of care, allowing each resident to receive, and pay for, only the assistance needed. If your needs change over time, It’s OK. Your assisted living care plan changes with you. You will have the opportunity to choose additional care services to assist you with the activities of daily living so that you can maintain the relationships and daily routines you have come to cherish. You and your loved ones can focus on simply enjoying life, while we furnish that sense of security for your future.
Care Service Plans include a full range of services and amenities provided by highly trained professionals who enjoy and take pride in their relationships with the people who live and work at The Retreat.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Assisted Living Amenities
The Retreat at Alameda is dedicated to making our residents feel at home. We provide all the services and amenities that every resident would need to make their stay comfortable. Our services include:
- Around-the-clock personal care services offered by professional and compassionate caregivers at the touch of a button to assist with the activities of daily living These services range from help with bathing and dressing to assistance with going to the restroom and safely moving around our community.
- Personalized care plans created by our resident care team in collaboration with your family and your loved one’s physician — all with the goal of promoting your loved one’s optimal wellness.
- Regularly-scheduled wellness checks to ensure your loved one is well and comfortable.
- Specially trained medication technicians to ensure medications are taken properly and to avoid dangerous drug interactions with the assistance of an electronic medication administration record system to ensure your loved one is getting the right medications at the right time.
- Access to outside services, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapists, or hospice and palliative care services. Our resident care team will happily coordinate our care with these outside providers to create the best possible clinical outcomes for your loved one.
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Inviting outdoor spaces for exercise, dining, gardening or just relaxing
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Lovely, welcoming foyer with Concierge
- Free WiFi Internet for all residents and visiting family members.
- Amazon Alexa for voice control
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Café with coffee and snacks, newspapers and TV
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art senior-friendly equipment
- Diabetic and heart healthy options available
- Our life enrichment directors plan a calendar of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences to include live entertainment, music, and happy hour
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Multipurpose great room for entertainment, presentations, and gatherings
- Pets are welcome; you don’t have to leave your pet behind when you move to the Retreat.
The Retreat’s Assisted Living
In our assisted living community, each person will enjoy the benefits of independence, social engagement, while having 24-hour trained care staff and full time licensed nurses.
Memory Care at The Retreat
We are proud to feature a separate and secured Memory Care community for our residents that need extra care and support due to Alzheimer’s related dementia. We invite you to learn more.
Schedule an Appointment
We’d love to show you how The Retreat at Alameda can be a wonderful place for your loved one. Let’s schedule your tour today to start the conversation and discover your next best step.