The Retreat at Alameda is Now Open for Tours and Welcoming New Residents!
A Senior Living Community Offering Assisted Living & Memory Care
Independent Living Apartments Now Available
The Retreat at Alameda proudly brings the finest in Assisted Living and Memory Care to Phoenix, AZ. The Retreat is a true home distinguished by comfort, wellness and love, made possible by a team that understands how to provide residents with a quality of life other assisted living communities simply cannot match.
We believe that senior living is unique to every individual, which is why we honor the personal preferences and tastes of our residents in programming, service and care. We invite you to explore what all The Retreat at Alameda can offer you and/or your loved one.
The Retreat at Alameda is working hard to combat Covid-19 and it’s potential spread within the Community. We have taken the following steps to help protect our residents, staff, and visitors
- All Staff are fully vaccinated
- All Residents are fully vaccinated
- Thermal scanning device used at the entrance
- We installed a state-of-the-art air purifier which uses unique technology, called Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy (REME)
- Each of our apartments has a REME HALO® devise in the air conditioning system air duct.
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
- Kills up to 99% of the bacteria and viruses found on surfaces and in the air.
- Diminishes airborne particulates like dust, pollen, allergens, dander, and microbes.
The Retreat’s Independent Living
In our independent living community, residents can enjoy all the luxury comforts of our senior community but remain as independent as they want and need.
The Retreat’s Assisted Living
In our assisted living community, each person will enjoy the benefits of independence, social engagement, while having 24-hour trained care staff and full time licensed nurses.
Memory Care at The Retreat
We are proud to feature a separate and secured Memory Care community for our residents that need extra care and support due to Alzheimer’s related dementia.
Schedule an Appointment
We’d love to show you how The Retreat at Alameda can be a wonderful place for your loved one. Let’s schedule your tour today to start the conversation and discover your next best step.